Nike Air Force 1 '07-DA8478-101
LEGENDARY STYLE CELEBRATES THE SWOOSH.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 '07, the b-ball icon that celebrates 50 years of the Swoosh.Keeping what you know best: stitched overlays, bold colours and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine, it now features a throwback, woven tongue label with original Swoosh and 'nike'.Colour-matched stitching adds to the fun.
- Honouring the Swoosh and its designer, original 'nike' script is embroidered on heel while retro tongue label features original Swoosh.
- Colour-matched stitching on the upper's leather overlays adds heritage style, durability and a premium look.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Colour Shown: White/Team Red/Sail/University Red
- Style: DA8478-101
- Country/Region of Origin: Indonesia
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world.Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
In 1971, the legend of the Swoosh was born when it was stitched to a pair of football boots.The Swoosh draws inspiration from the Greek Goddess Nike.Embodying the spirit of sport and its power to unify, the Swoosh symbolises progress from the tracks to the fields to the streets.