Nike Air Force 1 '07 Shoe-Dj2739 100
LEGENDARY STYLE, REFINED.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 '07, the b-ball OG that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: crisp leather, clean colourways and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine. This clean, pure white finish adds the gum-sole contrast for a fresh, versatile look with just the right amount of pop.
- Stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
- Mesh-lined padded collar and tongue feel soft and comfortable.
- Gum outsole features the iconic pivot-circle tread pattern for time-tested traction and durability.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Classic "Nike Air" logo on the heel tab
- Colour Shown: White/Gum Light Brown/White
- Style: DJ2739-100
- Country/Region of Origin: Indonesia
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.